it was jun. jul.....

It was JUN. n JUL ..... It was summer,,, lol
My friend " PEANUTS MAKI " visited us on this summer!!

She stayed at our house for 1.5 months she really enjoyed NY summer. We went to pick nick almost everyday~!

She was one of my assistant when I started free-lance photographer. (Just once?? ;p ?)


Pl
ease check it out MAKI's great photo.
Here is MAKI's wonderful NY memorial blog.

Journey Blog


Also same time, Maki's friend YUNA SHISHIDO stayed at our house for s week. She is a very beautiful women, and she is a Drummer.
I couldn't found New Band's website...
Here is her old Bands website.....

THE NEWS

We really miss you guys so much!!!










































2 comments:

  1. Woooooohhhhhh!!! Come back my summer time.....
    Thank u for writing about us :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,I like those photos! Especially, the one with flowers and sky scrapers. It looks Summer in NY is a little different from the one in SF bay area. Here in San Jose, there are not many high buildings!

    ReplyDelete