00236

SUZUKI FARM

I found this site from Friend's Blog.

I ordered SUZUKI FARM's " NIHON YASAI "
!!! - SUZUKI SPECIAL - !!!


It is surperduper wonderful !!!
Delicious Japanese organic vegetables !!!


First, I made a lot of pickles!!!! Awesome !!!


This comment to eatordie-san and everyone from me.
-------------------------------------------------
Have fun!!
I thought about getting
vegetables from Wholefoods and Trader Joe's . (I really love these stores)
But they might be using agricultural chemicals for shipping. (but I'm not sure)
Because it was carried from the outside of NY state : Chile, Europe and other countries.

The local organic food is right for my policy.
Here is a website selling vegetables grown in Brooklyn.
" Thanks Laura !! "

http://www.urbanorganic.com


Anyway, my tomato was crushed in that box...
I don't think USPS is good....
The spinach was not edible.
However, other vegetables and Edamame were in the box too!


I really love SUZUKI-san's Vegetables!!!

I heard from a friend who lives in NJ, we can buy it at Mitsuwa too.

-------------------------------------------------
End of comment.














































































7 comments:

  1. WOW !!! I didn't know about this and have to try !

    ReplyDelete
  2. eatordie-san!

    Yes Yes This is really good and fun!!!
    But my some vegetables broken... But but It was very delicious.

    And I like OMAKE :) It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the bubble wrapped tomato was in a box ! that's very Japanese !!!
    i will definitely try it ! also i am going to spread the word to all my foodie friends! thank you for the tip !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!!
    I thought about Wholefoods and Trader Joe's (I really love these) vegetables have agricultural chemicals to be used to shipping. (but It's not sure)
    Because it was carried from the outside of state, Chile, Europe and any another country.

    The local organic foods is best of my policy.
    Here is Brooklyn's site. " Thanks Laura!! "
    http://www.urbanorganic.com


    Anyway, my tomato was broken in that box...
    I think USPS is not good....The spinach was all useless.
    However, other greens and Edamame was in the box, too!

    I really love SUZUKI-san's Vegetable!!!

    I heard from the friend, who lives in NJ, we can buy it at Mitsuwa too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very Japanese!

    Yes,we also have some Japanese super markets and YAOYA-SAN in SF bay area. However, the vegi there don't look like the ones in your photos.
    mmm, I wanna eat kappamaki
    with Japanese Kyu-ri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>Taku!!!

    Let's eat the Kappa maki together!!!

    And see you in this week end!!!
    We cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete